- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Allosaurus
Many of the dinosaur fossils that are displayed in museums come from a relatively small number of places, typically bone beds that have revealed numerous dinosaurs from a small time window in the deep past. One such place is the … Continue reading