About six miles north of the entrance to Arches National Park is the brand new dinosaur park known as Moab Giants. Among the park’s attractions are a dinosaur trail with dozens of life-size dinosaurs, a unique “5-D” aquarium featuring ancient sea animals, and a Tracks Museum dedicated to the study of dinosaur footprints.
- Scientists Just Revealed What May Be The Biggest Dinosaur Footprint Ever Found March 27, 2017
- Creationist Ken Ham Gets Into Weirdest Twitter Fight With Washington Post Over Dinosaurs January 2, 2017
- Check Out This T-Rex Made Entirely Of Balloons Before It Goes Extinct December 13, 2016
- Scientists Discover Feathered Dinosaur Tail Trapped in Amber December 9, 2016
- A Fossil Hunter In England Unknowingly Discovered A Pickled Dinosaur Brain October 28, 2016