- Dino teeth research prove giant predatory dinosaur lived in water
- Bird beak revealed by laser imaging informs early beak function and development
- Newly discovered rare dinosaur embryos show sauropods had rhino-like horns
- First complete dinosaur skeleton ever found is ready for its closeup at last
- Using math to examine the sex differences in dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: sea reptiles
One of the nation’s top university museums, the KU Natural History Museum at the University of Kansas boasts an almost unparalleled collection of Cretaceous period fish, marine reptiles, and pterosaurs. In fact, several of the fossils on display are among … Continue reading