When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.