When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- Rare intermediate fossils give researchers insight into evolution of bird-like dinosaur
- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.