The lovely city of St. Paul, Minnesota is home to the Science Museum of Minnesota, a terrific museum full of science activities for the entire family to enjoy. The large building houses numerous displays and exhibits, and quite a few fossils, including one of the best Triceratops fossils in the world.
- Mass extinctions led to low species diversity, dinosaur rule
- Dinosaur blood? New research urges caution regarding fossilized soft tissue
- Monstrous crocodile fossil points to early rise of ancient reptiles
- Big herbivorous dinosaurs ate crustaceans as a side dish
- Dinosaur evolution: Lumbering giants had agile ancestors
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.