When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.