Recently National Geographic has published photos from one of the most dramatic dinosaur fossils ever found, an unidentified nodosaur. What are nodosaurs? They are a family of dinosaurs closely related to the more well-known ankylosaurs, sharing the same basic body plan that resembles a four-legged armored tank, but lacking the club tail that distinguishes ankylosaurs. One of the best known nodosaurs is a dinosaur called Gastonia.
- Scientists Just Revealed What May Be The Biggest Dinosaur Footprint Ever Found March 27, 2017
- Creationist Ken Ham Gets Into Weirdest Twitter Fight With Washington Post Over Dinosaurs January 2, 2017
- Check Out This T-Rex Made Entirely Of Balloons Before It Goes Extinct December 13, 2016
- Scientists Discover Feathered Dinosaur Tail Trapped in Amber December 9, 2016
- A Fossil Hunter In England Unknowingly Discovered A Pickled Dinosaur Brain October 28, 2016