When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- Rare fossil bird deepens mystery of avian extinctions
- A toast to the proteins in dinosaur bones
- Most complete study on Europe's greatest Hadrosaur site published
- The teeth of Changchunsaurus: Rare insight into ornithopod dinosaur tooth evolution
- Dinosaurs put all colored birds' eggs in one basket, evolutionarily speaking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.