When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- Spectacular flying reptiles soared over Britain's tropical Jurassic past
- Huge armored dinosaurs battled overheating with nasal air-conditioning
- 450 fossilized millipedes found in 100-million-year-old amber
- The oldest large-sized predatory dinosaur comes from the Italian Alps
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.