The lovely city of St. Paul, Minnesota is home to the Science Museum of Minnesota, a terrific museum full of science activities for the entire family to enjoy. The large building houses numerous displays and exhibits, and quite a few fossils, including one of the best Triceratops fossils in the world.
- Fossil jawbone from Alaska is a rare case of a juvenile Arctic dromaeosaurid dinosaur
- Famous 'Jurassic Park' dinosaur is less lizard, more bird
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered
- Different tracks, same dinosaurs: Researchers dig deeper into dinosaur movements
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.