When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for this dinosaur in popular culture, Brachiosaurus has long been an object of fascination among dinosaur fans.
- Paleontologists report world's biggest Tyrannosaurus rex
- Alligator study reveals insight into dinosaur hearing
- Rukwa Rift Basin Project names new Cretaceous mammal from East African Rift System
- Teenage T. rex was already chomping on prey
- New wallaby-sized dinosaur from the ancient Australian-Antarctic rift valley
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.