- Dinosaur dung fertilizes planet, new research shows
- Mass extinctions led to low species diversity, dinosaur rule
- Dinosaur blood? New research urges caution regarding fossilized soft tissue
- Monstrous crocodile fossil points to early rise of ancient reptiles
- Big herbivorous dinosaurs ate crustaceans as a side dish
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
Philadelphia is one of America’s oldest large cities, and it has been the home of many American “firsts,” including serving as the first U.S. capital. Among Philadelphia’s “firsts” are: the first post office, the first public library, the first zoo, and the … Continue reading