- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ancient Fish
Of all the animals that lived on earth prior to 350 million years ago, the most fearsome was probably the huge, armored fish from the Devonian Period called Dunkleosteus. Much larger than a modern adult great white shark, the Dunkleosteus was … Continue reading