- Paleontologists report world's biggest Tyrannosaurus rex
- Alligator study reveals insight into dinosaur hearing
- Rukwa Rift Basin Project names new Cretaceous mammal from East African Rift System
- Teenage T. rex was already chomping on prey
- New wallaby-sized dinosaur from the ancient Australian-Antarctic rift valley
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ancient Fish
Of all the animals that lived on earth prior to 350 million years ago, the most fearsome was probably the huge, armored fish from the Devonian Period called Dunkleosteus. Much larger than a modern adult great white shark, the Dunkleosteus was … Continue reading