- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- Rare intermediate fossils give researchers insight into evolution of bird-like dinosaur
- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: ancient sea reptiles
One of the nation’s top university museums, the KU Natural History Museum at the University of Kansas boasts an almost unparalleled collection of Cretaceous period fish, marine reptiles, and pterosaurs. In fact, several of the fossils on display are among … Continue reading