- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- Rare intermediate fossils give researchers insight into evolution of bird-like dinosaur
- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Apatosaurus
In the heart of the University of Wyoming campus sits a relatively small geological museum that displays a number of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, including an Allosaurus nicknamed “Big Al” that is best known for the various ailments it suffered before … Continue reading