- Meet Siamraptor suwati, a new species of giant predatory dinosaur from Thailand
- What did ancient crocodiles eat? Study says as much as a snout can grab
- T. rex used a stiff skull to eat its prey
- What color were fossil animals?
- Croc-like carnivores terrorized Triassic dinosaurs in southern Africa 210 million years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Brachiosaurus
When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for … Continue reading
The Field Museum in Chicago is one of a handful of truly world-class museums of natural history in North America. When you think of dinosaurs and The Field Museum, many people immediately think of the world’s most famous dinosaur, “Sue,” … Continue reading