- Rare fossil bird deepens mystery of avian extinctions
- A toast to the proteins in dinosaur bones
- Most complete study on Europe's greatest Hadrosaur site published
- The teeth of Changchunsaurus: Rare insight into ornithopod dinosaur tooth evolution
- Dinosaurs put all colored birds' eggs in one basket, evolutionarily speaking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading