- Spectacular flying reptiles soared over Britain's tropical Jurassic past
- Huge armored dinosaurs battled overheating with nasal air-conditioning
- 450 fossilized millipedes found in 100-million-year-old amber
- The oldest large-sized predatory dinosaur comes from the Italian Alps
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading