- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- Rare intermediate fossils give researchers insight into evolution of bird-like dinosaur
- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading