- Synchrotron X-ray sheds light on some of the world's oldest dinosaur eggs
- New feathered dinosaur was one of the last surviving raptors
- Late cretaceous dinosaur-dominated ecosystem
- 'Wonderchicken' fossil from the age of dinosaurs reveals origin of modern birds
- Dinosaur stomping ground in Scotland reveals thriving middle Jurassic ecosystem
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading