- Fossil jawbone from Alaska is a rare case of a juvenile Arctic dromaeosaurid dinosaur
- Famous 'Jurassic Park' dinosaur is less lizard, more bird
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered
- Different tracks, same dinosaurs: Researchers dig deeper into dinosaur movements
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading