- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Burpee Museum of Natural History
The Burpee Museum of Natural History in Rockford, Illinois is home to quite a few interesting exhibits, but two fascinating and important dinosaur fossils really stand out: the most complete juvenile Tyrannosaurus, “Jane,” and the most complete sub-adult Triceratops, “Homer.” The … Continue reading