- Spectacular flying reptiles soared over Britain's tropical Jurassic past
- Huge armored dinosaurs battled overheating with nasal air-conditioning
- 450 fossilized millipedes found in 100-million-year-old amber
- The oldest large-sized predatory dinosaur comes from the Italian Alps
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: BYU Museum of Paleontology
For many years, the paleontology program at Brigham Young University revolved almost entirely around one man, “Dinosaur Jim” Jensen, a prolific field researcher with a talent for finding fossils. In 1976, the University built a museum to house his huge … Continue reading