- Fossil jawbone from Alaska is a rare case of a juvenile Arctic dromaeosaurid dinosaur
- Famous 'Jurassic Park' dinosaur is less lizard, more bird
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered
- Different tracks, same dinosaurs: Researchers dig deeper into dinosaur movements
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: BYU Museum of Paleontology
For many years, the paleontology program at Brigham Young University revolved almost entirely around one man, “Dinosaur Jim” Jensen, a prolific field researcher with a talent for finding fossils. In 1976, the University built a museum to house his huge … Continue reading