- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry
Many of the dinosaur fossils that are displayed in museums come from a relatively small number of places, typically bone beds that have revealed numerous dinosaurs from a small time window in the deep past. One such place is the … Continue reading