- Rare fossil bird deepens mystery of avian extinctions
- A toast to the proteins in dinosaur bones
- Most complete study on Europe's greatest Hadrosaur site published
- The teeth of Changchunsaurus: Rare insight into ornithopod dinosaur tooth evolution
- Dinosaurs put all colored birds' eggs in one basket, evolutionarily speaking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading