- Dino teeth research prove giant predatory dinosaur lived in water
- Bird beak revealed by laser imaging informs early beak function and development
- Newly discovered rare dinosaur embryos show sauropods had rhino-like horns
- First complete dinosaur skeleton ever found is ready for its closeup at last
- Using math to examine the sex differences in dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading