- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading