- New species of tiny tyrannosaur foreshadows rise of T. rex
- Marsupial lived among Arctic dinosaurs
- New dinosaur with heart-shaped tail provides evolutionary clues for African continent
- Fossils of new oviraptorosaur species discovered in Mongolia
- First discovered fossil feather did not belong to iconic bird Archaeopteryx
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading