- Fossil jawbone from Alaska is a rare case of a juvenile Arctic dromaeosaurid dinosaur
- Famous 'Jurassic Park' dinosaur is less lizard, more bird
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered
- Different tracks, same dinosaurs: Researchers dig deeper into dinosaur movements
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading