- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- Rare intermediate fossils give researchers insight into evolution of bird-like dinosaur
- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Connecticut River valley
The earliest known dinosaur footprints in North America come from the Connecticut River valley, and thousands of tracks have been found in this large stretch of area that runs through Connecticut and western Massachusetts. One interesting place to see them … Continue reading