- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Didelphodon
Mammals lived during the Mesozoic Era when dinosaurs ruled the earth, but they were relatively small, never growing much larger than a modern opossum. Because many early mammals were small and likely nocturnal, for years Mesozoic mammals have been portrayed … Continue reading