- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Didelphodon
Mammals lived during the Mesozoic Era when dinosaurs ruled the earth, but they were relatively small, never growing much larger than a modern opossum. Because many early mammals were small and likely nocturnal, for years Mesozoic mammals have been portrayed … Continue reading