- Dino teeth research prove giant predatory dinosaur lived in water
- Bird beak revealed by laser imaging informs early beak function and development
- Newly discovered rare dinosaur embryos show sauropods had rhino-like horns
- First complete dinosaur skeleton ever found is ready for its closeup at last
- Using math to examine the sex differences in dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading