- Paleontologists report world's biggest Tyrannosaurus rex
- Alligator study reveals insight into dinosaur hearing
- Rukwa Rift Basin Project names new Cretaceous mammal from East African Rift System
- Teenage T. rex was already chomping on prey
- New wallaby-sized dinosaur from the ancient Australian-Antarctic rift valley
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading