- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading