- Spectacular flying reptiles soared over Britain's tropical Jurassic past
- Huge armored dinosaurs battled overheating with nasal air-conditioning
- 450 fossilized millipedes found in 100-million-year-old amber
- The oldest large-sized predatory dinosaur comes from the Italian Alps
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading