- Synchrotron X-ray sheds light on some of the world's oldest dinosaur eggs
- New feathered dinosaur was one of the last surviving raptors
- Late cretaceous dinosaur-dominated ecosystem
- 'Wonderchicken' fossil from the age of dinosaurs reveals origin of modern birds
- Dinosaur stomping ground in Scotland reveals thriving middle Jurassic ecosystem
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading