- Disease found in fossilized dinosaur tail afflicts humans to this day
- The 'firewalkers' of Karoo: Dinosaurs and other animals left tracks in a 'land of fire'
- New species of Allosaurus discovered in Utah
- Neutron source enables a look inside dino eggs
- New feathered dinosaur shows dinosaurs grew up differently from birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dinosaur Valley State Park
About 60 miles southwest of Fort Worth, Texas is a great little place to see some really interesting dinosaur tracks. Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose, TX lies on the Paluxy River, and in this riverbed back in the … Continue reading