- Disease found in fossilized dinosaur tail afflicts humans to this day
- The 'firewalkers' of Karoo: Dinosaurs and other animals left tracks in a 'land of fire'
- New species of Allosaurus discovered in Utah
- Neutron source enables a look inside dino eggs
- New feathered dinosaur shows dinosaurs grew up differently from birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Dunkleosteus
Of all the animals that lived on earth prior to 350 million years ago, the most fearsome was probably the huge, armored fish from the Devonian Period called Dunkleosteus. Much larger than a modern adult great white shark, the Dunkleosteus was … Continue reading
The cultural hub of Cleveland can be found in the city’s University Circle area, and sitting in the middle of it for the past 60 years is the wonderful Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Full of interesting exhibits, the museum … Continue reading