- First North American co-occurrence of Hadrosaur and Therizinosaur tracks found in Alaska
- The end-Cretaceous extinction unleashed modern shark diversity
- New dinosaur found in the wrong place, at the wrong time
- Paleontologists discover largest dinosaur foot ever
- Newly discovered armored dinosaur from Utah reveals intriguing family history
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fish-Within-A-Fish
During the Cretaceous period, the area that is now Kansas was mostly underwater, part of the Western Interior Seaway that split North America. As such, the majority of fossils found in the state come from the Niobrara Formation (also called … Continue reading