- Did mosasaurs hunt like killer whales?
- Newly described fossils could help reveal why some dinos got so big
- Ledumahadi mafube: South Africa's new jurassic giant
- Fossil evidence of large flowering trees in N. America 15 million years earlier
- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fish-Within-A-Fish
During the Cretaceous period, the area that is now Kansas was mostly underwater, part of the Western Interior Seaway that split North America. As such, the majority of fossils found in the state come from the Niobrara Formation (also called … Continue reading