- Spectacular flying reptiles soared over Britain's tropical Jurassic past
- Huge armored dinosaurs battled overheating with nasal air-conditioning
- 450 fossilized millipedes found in 100-million-year-old amber
- The oldest large-sized predatory dinosaur comes from the Italian Alps
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fish-Within-A-Fish
During the Cretaceous period, the area that is now Kansas was mostly underwater, part of the Western Interior Seaway that split North America. As such, the majority of fossils found in the state come from the Niobrara Formation (also called … Continue reading