- Disease found in fossilized dinosaur tail afflicts humans to this day
- The 'firewalkers' of Karoo: Dinosaurs and other animals left tracks in a 'land of fire'
- New species of Allosaurus discovered in Utah
- Neutron source enables a look inside dino eggs
- New feathered dinosaur shows dinosaurs grew up differently from birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fossil of the Month
Of all the animals that lived on earth prior to 350 million years ago, the most fearsome was probably the huge, armored fish from the Devonian Period called Dunkleosteus. Much larger than a modern adult great white shark, the Dunkleosteus was … Continue reading
When the characters in Jurassic Park first see a living dinosaur, they stand breathless watching a giant Brachiosaurus munching on leaves at the very top of a tall tree. While that dramatic scene may have been the signature “moment” for … Continue reading
Recently National Geographic has published photos from one of the most dramatic dinosaur fossils ever found, an unidentified nodosaur. What are nodosaurs? They are a family of dinosaurs closely related to the more well-known ankylosaurs, sharing the same basic body plan … Continue reading