- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Gastonia
Recently National Geographic has published photos from one of the most dramatic dinosaur fossils ever found, an unidentified nodosaur. What are nodosaurs? They are a family of dinosaurs closely related to the more well-known ankylosaurs, sharing the same basic body plan … Continue reading