- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Gastonia
Recently National Geographic has published photos from one of the most dramatic dinosaur fossils ever found, an unidentified nodosaur. What are nodosaurs? They are a family of dinosaurs closely related to the more well-known ankylosaurs, sharing the same basic body plan … Continue reading