- Bird beak revealed by laser imaging informs early beak function and development
- Newly discovered rare dinosaur embryos show sauropods had rhino-like horns
- First complete dinosaur skeleton ever found is ready for its closeup at last
- Using math to examine the sex differences in dinosaurs
- How dinosaur research can help medicine
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Glen Rose
About 60 miles southwest of Fort Worth, Texas is a great little place to see some really interesting dinosaur tracks. Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose, TX lies on the Paluxy River, and in this riverbed back in the … Continue reading