- Fossil jawbone from Alaska is a rare case of a juvenile Arctic dromaeosaurid dinosaur
- Famous 'Jurassic Park' dinosaur is less lizard, more bird
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered
- Different tracks, same dinosaurs: Researchers dig deeper into dinosaur movements
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Hadrosaurus
Philadelphia is one of America’s oldest large cities, and it has been the home of many American “firsts,” including serving as the first U.S. capital. Among Philadelphia’s “firsts” are: the first post office, the first public library, the first zoo, and the … Continue reading