- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Hadrosaurus
Philadelphia is one of America’s oldest large cities, and it has been the home of many American “firsts,” including serving as the first U.S. capital. Among Philadelphia’s “firsts” are: the first post office, the first public library, the first zoo, and the … Continue reading