- Dinosaur parasites trapped in 100-million-year-old amber tell blood-sucking story
- How much can late Permian ecosystems tell us about modern Earth? A lot
- Synchrotron sheds light on the amphibious lifestyle of a new raptorial dinosaur
- Early avian evolution: The Archaeopteryx that wasn‘t
- Feathered dinosaurs were even fluffier than we thought
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Moab Giants
About six miles north of the entrance to Arches National Park is the brand new dinosaur park known as Moab Giants. Among the park’s attractions are a dinosaur trail with dozens of life-size dinosaurs, a unique “5-D” aquarium featuring ancient … Continue reading