- Synchrotron X-ray sheds light on some of the world's oldest dinosaur eggs
- New feathered dinosaur was one of the last surviving raptors
- Late cretaceous dinosaur-dominated ecosystem
- 'Wonderchicken' fossil from the age of dinosaurs reveals origin of modern birds
- Dinosaur stomping ground in Scotland reveals thriving middle Jurassic ecosystem
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Moab Giants
About six miles north of the entrance to Arches National Park is the brand new dinosaur park known as Moab Giants. Among the park’s attractions are a dinosaur trail with dozens of life-size dinosaurs, a unique “5-D” aquarium featuring ancient … Continue reading