- Paleontologists report world's biggest Tyrannosaurus rex
- Alligator study reveals insight into dinosaur hearing
- Rukwa Rift Basin Project names new Cretaceous mammal from East African Rift System
- Teenage T. rex was already chomping on prey
- New wallaby-sized dinosaur from the ancient Australian-Antarctic rift valley
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
When the movie Jurassic Park hit theaters in the summer of 1993, there was no question that the dinosaur renaissance–that had been coursing through the field of paleontology since the late 1960’s–had now, for the first time, really taken a … Continue reading
Dimetrodon is one of the most recognizable and fascinating prehistoric animals, and a favorite of many dinosaur fans who learned early on that despite its frequent inclusion in dinosaur books and toy playsets, Dimetrodon was NOT a dinosaur!