- Disease found in fossilized dinosaur tail afflicts humans to this day
- The 'firewalkers' of Karoo: Dinosaurs and other animals left tracks in a 'land of fire'
- New species of Allosaurus discovered in Utah
- Neutron source enables a look inside dino eggs
- New feathered dinosaur shows dinosaurs grew up differently from birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Stegosaurus
The Dinosaur Journey Museum of Western Colorado is located in Fruita, a town at the base of the spectacular Colorado National Monument, about 20 miles or so east of the Utah border. While not a terribly large museum, it is … Continue reading
Since the very beginning of the dinosaur rush in the 1870’s in the western United States, Colorado has been one of the best places in North America to find dinosaurs. Not surprisingly, then, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science … Continue reading
New Mexico has had a long and distinguished history in paleontology. The state has a number of great places to find fossils, including some of the world’s best sites for animals from the Triassic period. Many of these, and a good … Continue reading
Stegosaurus is one of the best known and most beloved dinosaurs. The large plates on its back and its lethal tail spikes make it easy to identify, although it has also been the subject of much debate. It was a … Continue reading
The Houston Museum of Natural Science has long been considered a world-class museum, it is one of the largest and most well-attended museums in the United States. Paleontology and dinosaurs, however, were historically good but not great–Houston had a nice … Continue reading