- 60-year-old paleontological mystery of a 'phantom' dicynodont
- The early bird got to fly: Archaeopteryx was an active flyer
- 127-million-year-old baby bird fossil sheds light on avian evolution
- Flipside of a dinosaur mystery: 'Bloat-and-float' explains belly-up ankylosaur fossils
- Locomotion of bipedal dinosaurs might be predicted from that of ground-running birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Torvosaurus
For many years, the paleontology program at Brigham Young University revolved almost entirely around one man, “Dinosaur Jim” Jensen, a prolific field researcher with a talent for finding fossils. In 1976, the University built a museum to house his huge … Continue reading