- Disease found in fossilized dinosaur tail afflicts humans to this day
- The 'firewalkers' of Karoo: Dinosaurs and other animals left tracks in a 'land of fire'
- New species of Allosaurus discovered in Utah
- Neutron source enables a look inside dino eggs
- New feathered dinosaur shows dinosaurs grew up differently from birds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: University of Wyoming Geological Museum
In the heart of the University of Wyoming campus sits a relatively small geological museum that displays a number of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, including an Allosaurus nicknamed “Big Al” that is best known for the various ailments it suffered before … Continue reading