- Chinese pterodactyl wings its way to the United Kingdom
- In stressed ecosystems Jurassic dinosaurs turned to scavenging, maybe even cannibalism
- Finding a genus home for Alaska's dinosaurs
- Dinosaur-dooming asteroid struck Earth at 'deadliest possible' angle
- T. rex was a champion walker, highly efficient at lower speeds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Pachycephalosaurus
One of the more unusual dinosaur families are the pachycephalosaurs. The most well-known of them lived in the Late Cretaceous period and were among the last dinosaurs, along with Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, and others. Pachycephalosaurus is the namesake of the family … Continue reading