- Mass extinctions led to low species diversity, dinosaur rule
- Dinosaur blood? New research urges caution regarding fossilized soft tissue
- Monstrous crocodile fossil points to early rise of ancient reptiles
- Big herbivorous dinosaurs ate crustaceans as a side dish
- Dinosaur evolution: Lumbering giants had agile ancestors
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Saurophaganax
Like many states in the American west, Oklahoma has been the site of numerous fossil discoveries over the past century. For many years, the state was known primarily for the discovery of Permian period reptiles and amphibians, but Jurassic and … Continue reading