- Dino teeth research prove giant predatory dinosaur lived in water
- Bird beak revealed by laser imaging informs early beak function and development
- Newly discovered rare dinosaur embryos show sauropods had rhino-like horns
- First complete dinosaur skeleton ever found is ready for its closeup at last
- Using math to examine the sex differences in dinosaurs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Saurophaganax
Like many states in the American west, Oklahoma has been the site of numerous fossil discoveries over the past century. For many years, the state was known primarily for the discovery of Permian period reptiles and amphibians, but Jurassic and … Continue reading